7 February 2015

The Beauty of Becca at IndigoBlu

Hi everyone. As promised I'm back to share my one of my latest show samples over on the IndigoBlu blog. Hope you can join me over there to take a look at one idea for using the new mixed media papers and stamp designs.


And it was really exciting this week to see the launch of the shows I've recorded for IndigoBlu now on britishcraftnetwork.tv! They are shown at different times each day and are repeated in case you're unable to catch them at first (see the schedule at the bottom of the home page). The joy of this online tv channel is that it is available around the World (you just need a connection to the web)! There has been a fantastic response to the initial shows and I feel truly humbled by that so thank you.

OK, I'm at Poppy Craft in Wallington, Oxfordshire today demonstrating so if you're down that way it would be great to see you!
Whatever you're up to this weekend take care of yourselves, Jenny xxx

16 comments:

  1. WOW! Oh! WOW! Jenny love, love, love it.
    Flowers and buttons together ... so I has to be a winner for me.
    I love the beautiful image and your stunning design.
    Have a fantastic weekend
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow Jenny, I can tell this is going to be gorgeous! Off I go to get a closer look. happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny, this layered card is just gorgeous! The flowers are as pretty as can be! Love it. Happy Weekend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the look of those papers... I'm off to see more.

    Hope you've been enjoying the day at Poppy Craft.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to try the british craft network, not heard of it before. Thanks, Jenny. Your peek is intriguing (and I can already tell it's beautiful) - off to look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The papers are beautiful and the flowers you created with them are stunning. I love the stamps you used too, so glad I have got them on order! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely gorgeous Jenny - so beautiful and congrats on the craft network stuff - I met up with Anne yesterday and she told me about it. Great news. Big hugs to you Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous page! Now you have me wanting that vertical stamp. I am in the U. S. So I hope I can see you on that website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful colors and florals on this Jenny - I'm off to check out the complete project!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! This looks awesome, dashing to check it out! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. STUNNING ♥♥

    Can't wait to see you on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just came back from having a look at your page Jenny and OMG it's amazing but I so wish you hadn't shown me those papers!!!

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Will pop over for full view, this looks gorgeous so far. Congratulations on venturing onto TV, will definitely check the channel out. Well done with all your Indigo success and workshops. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  14. off to find the TV shows! Love what I can see in your snippet here...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Jenny Love this so much. Also this little face! I just pick up an image called Lost in thought. LOVE IT!!
    Hugs Vada

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes wow, wow, wow! Just been across to leave a comment, hope to catch your show at some stage. Glorious colours Jenny! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments - they are really appreciated and will be published when moderated. Jenny xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...